Our client, a leading company in infrastructure, is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in supporting the Finance Director and driving the financial organisation.
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for various finance functions and contribute to the growth and success of the company.
A fast-growing infrastructure business based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. This business excitingly has huge growth plans on the horizon.
- Lead the annual budgeting and reforecasting processes, ensuring the use of suitable templates.
- Support the Finance Director in GWIP forecasting and population of applicable balances in CODA, reflecting this information in the Sales LE on an ongoing basis.
- Assist the Finance Director in developing the 5-year Business Plan, utilising appropriate templates.
- Gather CAPEX requirement for all cost centers.
- Identify and implement financial systems/structure to support company growth.
- Ensure effective integration of new business into the company, promoting consistency, governance, and control.
- Oversee project accounting processes, including margin analyses.
- Coordinate the month-end close process across the finance team, presenting draft results to the Finance Director, MD and Divisional Finance Director.
- Manage the sales forecasting (LE) process, including periodic updates and review meetings.
- Update the OPEX LE regularly, with a focus on budget and reforecast cycles.
- Coordinate the finance team for the annual audit and act as the primary point of contact for audit completion.
- Support and develop the Finance team (5 direct reports.)
- Qualified or Qualified By Experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Hybrid working, minimum 2 days on-site
- £60,000-£70,000 depending on experience
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.