Our client is an established and profitable organisation backed by a PE business who are investing in the business in preparation for exit. Having recently acquired another business and started operations in the US they require a technically strong Financial Controller to lead the finance team and support the CFO through this exciting process.
- Support the CFO to a successful exit in the next 2 years, whilst gaining a broad experience from him on what an exit process actually involves.
- Be the senior member of the finance team, reporting into the CFO but having to build strong working relationships with colleagues across the business;
- Build, lead, manage and mentor a Finance team
- Ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements are adhered to
- Review and understand the weekly cash flow forecast process
- Develop a month end process
- Lead the audit for the 7 entity Group
- Build the controls and reporting for the USA from scratch.
- Have the potential to be the CFO's natural successor in 2 -3 years' time.
You will be an experienced Financial Controller ideally having work in a Private Equity environment. You will have the potential to step up in to the CFO role and a real desire to be part of this project. You will be a strong manager with the ability to lead and develop. The role is based in Cambridgeshire but you will be able to work from home 2/3 days a week.
In return you will work with a great management team who will develop you as they go through this exciting period. You will receive an excellent reward package including LTIPS.