EA First are delighted to be partnering with a Global Newmarket business in their search for a FP&A Accountant to join their vibrant team.
The FP&A Accountant will be vital in providing the key senior stakeholders with insightful reports and information, this is crucial with group business decisions.
This FP&A Accountant will be responsible for:
- Providing FP&A finance support to accounting teams regarding productivity and reporting
- Produce monthly internal reports using input from stakeholders across the group
- Implement process improvements
- Assisting with other Finance Projects
- Consolidation of all group reporting
- Responsible for analysing management information and identifying trends of all group reporting including management accounts, budget and forecasts.
As the successful FP&A Accountant you will:
- Qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a commercial accounting role ideally within a group function
- Team player who is confident communicating across all business levels
- Excellent IT Skills and ERP system knowledge
The salary is negotiable plus benefits to include Contributory Pension, Health Insurance and Life Insurance.
This is a permanent vacancy with the flexibility to work hours to suit the individual.
Due to the nature of the role, there would be a minimum of 4 days per week in the office required.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.