EA First are representing a world-renowned global business in their search for an FP&A Analyst for a period of 9 months.
Although this role is a fixed-term contract, there is a high probability that the role will develop into a permanent role. The organisation has a passion for developing talent and progressing the team.
As the FP&A Analyst, you'll work closely with the Financial Controller, contributing to the budgeting, forecasting, and financial management of their multi-site operation. You'll collaborate across departments to support the organisations missions and drive growth.
- Budgeting and forecasting for the global business
- Coordinating forecasts to provide a clear view of overall performance
- Managing working capital to improve business efficiency
- Enhancing financial process for effectiveness
Qualifications and Skills
- Part-qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Strong analytical and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation that thrive on building your career.
If this sounds like a role for you, please click the link below to apply!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.