EA First are delighted to be working with a renowned retailer to support them in recruiting a FP&A Manager.
Our client is seeking a talented individual to take on this critical role, responsible for driving financial performance and strategic decision making.
This 8- month contract position offers a unique chance to contribute to the success of their organisation and gain valuable experience within a fast-paced environment.
A well-known and highly regarded retailer based on the outskirts of St Albans. Our client is launching an exciting project for their Product team which has given the opportunity to join on an 8-month contract.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to identify potential risks and opportunities in relation to established targets.
- Act as a liaison between business owners and finance partners, ensuring clear visibility of performance and necessary action steps.
- Provide guidance and recommendation to colleagues on how targets can be stretched to mitigate risk or achieve outstanding results.
- Skillfully translate plan delivery into comprehensive and easily understandable reports for senior business and finance colleagues.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and generate insightful findings to support the overall plan.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Available within a short notice
- Salary of £55,000-£65,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working on offer, minimum 2 days on site.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.