We're recruiting for a number of Framing Production Operatives to support a busy team through the peak period, with some roles carrying beyond Christmas 2023.
You will be working as part of a production team packing and preparing for the distribution of customer orders.
- Setting up packing desk's with the correct items
- Checking quality and quantity of photographs are correct
- Checking the address details are correct
- Packing photographs
- Assisting with frame packing
- Copying image files onto a CD/USB
- Updating the system with order fulfilment and tracking information
- Manual handling of stock and other materials
- Assisting with stock take
- Assisting making up flat-pack boxes
- Assisting with training new temporary staff if required
This role is very much based on taking care and pride in the presentation and packaging of orders, ensuring you're paying attention to detail and working efficiently.
Training will be provided, but basic IT skills are essential along with being able to do some manual handling.
There are numerous vacancies available, some offering immediate starts and others which are starting over the coming months.
- Monday-Thursday 7am-4pm
- Friday 7am-1pm
Duration: Various durations ranging from 3-7 months
Hourly rate: £10.50 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 3-6 months
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Business for this temporary vacancy.