Exciting new remote role for a Frontend Engineer to join a fast growing digital application team in London.
You will be part of small but growing team of engineers who are all working in a collaborative environment, where you will be a part building the future of the companies digital application. If you are an Engineer who can think of ways of doing something greater, faster, more improved or just bring ideas/opinions to the engineering team, we would like to hear form you.
The company was founded in 2018 and has since built an award-winning, real-time, digital platform which includes an industry first component within their express registration/checkout solution.
Fast growing team of engineers working in a start-up environment, where use of the best technology is used, they build quickly, fix it forward and make sure the engineers are involved from the ideation to the user feedback stages.
Another exciting part is there is a continuous element of enhancing the product alongside a push to take the product internationally too!
The experienced Frontend Engineer will be responsible for the below:
- You will join a cross-functional team of engineers who have a start-up mindset
- Kanban framework, with agile processes such as roadmap to backlog and daily standups
- Working within a growing team, with team members in the UK and also internationally too
- Will be key in building new features, alongside building new products too whilst supporting maintenance
- With working in a start-up mindset, you will be a key part of planning sessions, cross-reviewing and picking up work across the product suite.
We are looking for a frontend engineer who holds the below skills:
- Holding 3 to 5 years' software engineering experience
- Great at creating a clean, testable and well documented code
- Keeps up to date with the latest tools and technology
- A team player who is always ready to get involved in creating and sharing ideas with the engineer team.
- Able to jump in and engage with the product process and can think commercially
- Happy to consider permanent/contractor candidates
- Remote working
- Daily free lunch
- Benefits: Generous commission, Pension, Lunch, Gym, Socials
- Exciting new role within a growing industry and team
- Working for a growing company with a start-up mindset
- Being a key player in the building new products, features and re-shapping the companies leading digital app.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.