- A very exciting opportunity for a Solutions Design Manager responsible to lead/support in designing technical and commercial solutions across a network of sites in Germany.
Our client is a global logistics business, who are succesfully growing across Germany.
They specialise in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Technology, Consumer home products, health care, automotive and industrial and are looking for a Solutions Design Manager to join their team.
You will be expected to manage the design of new solutions for new and existing clients across Germany.
- Work on various projects independently, as well as supporting multiple projects which while vary in size and complexity.
- Analyse information, to create the most cost effective solution that can then be presented to the customer.
- Through data analysis and warehouse solution design, provide thorough support for proposal preparation and presentations.
- Delivery of projects to defined time and quality standards.
- Warehouse modelling.
- Transport modelling (high level)
- Sensitivity analysis / scenario testing.
- User interface design / model testing.
- Must be fluent in German
- Previous experience of working with AutoCad or a similar software.
- Experience in an analytical design role.
- Good presentation skills with the capability to build credibility with clients and stakeholders.
- Experience in responding to RFQ's and data analysis within a customer facing role.
€79,000 - €85,000 DOE
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.