Are you a commercially savvy Sales Manager with experience in international markets and trade within the manufacturing sector?
We're recruiting for a proactive Global Sales Manager, to work for a business experiencing unprecedented growth based in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
In this varied role, the Global Sales Manager will be responsible for capturing and retaining market share with existing and potential clients worldwide.
We're looking for someone who is driven, self-motivated and organised. A hands-on, strategic approach is crucial as you will be required to manage your own sales accounts.
Whilst this role is predominantly office based there is some oversees travel required to visit your customers or to support the sales team across the globe.
- Collaborating with the General Manager to develop an Annual Sales Strategy for each financial year.
- Producing 90-day quarterly sales activity plans.
- Identifying new opportunities for growth through new distributors and OEM customers.
- Review allocated customers purchases and look for ways to grow sales and gross profit.
- Monthly reporting on progress being made against budget and sales plan.
- Establishing regular communication with all members of team and chain of command to ensure alignment in activities and goals.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, resilient, and tenacious individual who has the charism to build strong relationships.
This role offers a competitive salary along with a performance related bonus.
Additionally, the company offer great benefits, some of which include flexi-time, an annual bonus, pension and company social events.
Ely, Cambridgeshire (with hybrid working a possibility)
Monday-Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Competitive basic salary + bonus
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.