As part of a wider strategic logistics network infrastructure plan, my client is seeking a resilient, dynamic and enthusiastic candidates who demonstrate leadership qualities to be able to take our business forward.
If you are a graduate or graduate calibre individual, that is looking to kickstart your career, this is a superb opportunity to join a successful logistics business and build a long-lasting career.
Rapidly growing business specialising in Food Logistics.
This individual will be someone who is excited to learn and grow with the support of the business, getting an opportunity to be involved in all aspect, start to finish.
Using an integrated planning system to build outbound loads that are both economic and achievable and then help schedule them onto our vehicles fleet.
Work with approved sub-contract hauliers to backload vehicles to pre-defined geographies.
Schedule vehicles for collections from other sites.
- Communicate with other team members both within the transport team and to customer services throughout the day as to achieving the plan.
- Ensure that the system is always updated with costs and revenues.
- Ability to forge excellent working relationships with Stakeholders.
You don't need a specific degree to apply for this programme, but you'll need a passion and interest in Logistics. We are looking for a young, enthusiastic, hardworking individual that is ready to start a career within logistics. Someone who is interested in Logistics & Supply chain, and is keen to learn and develop.
- Have high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Be ambitious and willing to soak up knowledge / training
- Be computer literate on all Microsoft packages
- Clear and effective interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
- Positive and approachable.
- Ability to prioritise and set own standards and goals.
- Live within 45 minutes of Bicester.
We care about your progression, this programme is all about offering the chance to grow in an environment that values teamwork and collaboration, as well recognising your individuality, welcoming your views and ideas, and celebrating your growth. We offer a competitive salary and progression through the programme as well as a good benefits package (full detail available on request). But more importantly the opportunity to stand out for your professionalism and performance, moving forward in a challenging environment that supports each individual team member to achieve their very best.
- Structured training and personal development plan during your career with us.
- Ongoing salary reviews as you take on more responsibility and progress your career.
- Salary £25,000- £30,000
- 28 Days Holidays
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.