This Group Accountant role is primed for somebody looking to make their first move from practice.
Reporting into a Finance Manager who themselves made their first move 3 years ago, you'll have no better mentor to help you get up and running in an industry role.
This client is a TIMES top 100 employer and has great staff retention levels.
As the Group Accountant you will be:
- Responsible for year end statutory accounts
- Acting as a key contact with the external auditors
- Helping to maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Assisting with consolidations
- Ensuring controls & processes are continually improved
Very competitive salary on offer and guaranteed career progression to FM