This is an outstanding role for a candidate who is looking to make a first step out of practice. You will become part of an outstanding finance function who will support you in your move from practice and develop your financial skills in a FTSE 25 organisation. This is a designated group development role and offers significant high level exposure within the group. You will come in to the business, learn how it works whilst building a network in the finance community and then within 18 months move to one of a variety of other roles.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Group consolidations including joint ventures and inter-company transactions
- Managing the period end reporting to Group
- Analysis of Group results
- Accounting for acquisitions and discontinued businesses
- Consolidation and review of full year budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Assistance with technical accounting projects
- Acting as key interface between Head Office and Group
- Statutory accounting and tax computations for the Group
The successful candidate will have gained their ACA qualification in the Big Four and be looking for a first step in to industry.