Reporting to the Group Financial Controller of this international organisation you will support group finance by streamlining and standardising group reporting. You will identify and implement changes to the financial and management reports and play a crucial role in this outstanding finance team.
- Support the Finance team by delivering improvements to the Financial and Management reports
- Maintain weekly reports and ensure KPIs consistently measured and defined
- Delivery of BI solution as appropriate for group wide weekly reporting
- Streamline/standardise weekly reporting
- Support the consolidation of monthly management reporting packs
- Support consolidation of group budgets and forecasts
- Supporting implementation of reporting systems and processes including were appropriate use of BI tools.
- Maintenance of existing strategic planning models
- Support maintenance and preparation of half yearly and annual statutory consolidation
- Responsibility for preparation of key statutory accounts adjustment and disclosures
This role would suit a qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified finance professional with previous experience of process and reporting improvement.