Excited to be releasing a Group Financial Controller position for a listed software tech business in the Cambridgeshire area.
Whilst for many firms COVID has had a negative impact on revenue, they sit in an industry where the current climate is driving serious growth much sooner than it was originally due to happen.
The industry they sit in is expected to grow by at least 6 times the size it is right now, within the next 5 years.
As the Group FC you will:
- Manage and develop the finance team to stand fit for the exponential growth the business will witness, both organically and by acquisitions
- Oversee accurate production of monthly accounts, as well as year-end financial statements
- Oversee global reporting and tax planning
- Assisting with key projects such as finance transformation & the process of an acquisition along with integration
You will be:
- Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experience of managing and developing teams
- Good technical grounding
The salary & benefits on offer will put this role within the upper echelons of the band associated with GFC roles.
Flexible working on offer with working between the office and home.