Exclusively engaged with an existing client, looking for 6-12 months Group Financial Controller support in the Swavesey area.
A well established manufacturer posting year on year growth based in the Swavesey area.
As the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the finance team
- Production of monthly, quarterly and year accounts
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Tax & Cashflow
- Project work such as an ERP implementation
As the temporary Group Financial Controller you will be:
- Immediately available, or at most 2 weeks away from being able to start
- Good with jumping into a heavy account production orientated role
- Happy to go into the office at least 3 days a week
- Any manufacturing experience is a bonus
Day rate for 6-12 months. Hybrid working - 3 days minimum in Swavesey.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Business for this temporary vacancy.