Following continued growth this leading employer have identified the need for new Group FP & A role. This will be a key role in the finance team working closely with the Group CFO providing commercial insight and analysis to support decision making and planning.
Market leading international organisation who have enjoyed significant growth.
This newly created role requires a commercially minded FP&A to work closely with the CFO to provide commercial insight to the board. You will support decision making and you will look at the financial information and ask questions. This is a stand alone role ideally suited to a intellectually curious individual able to work on their own initiative.
- Analysis of key KPIs versus plan with production of a comprehensive explanations of performance as well as the impact of drivers on budget/forecast performance
- Reviewing data from multiple systems and sources, providing commentary and narrative and identifying trends in key KPIs, actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Lead the review of group and business budgets and forecasts including cashflow performance and working capital
- Support pre-approval and post implementation reviews of capital investment proposals alongside in-year and longer term capex tracking
- Support implementation of standardised, streamlined, reporting formats templates and mappings to allow comparability across Sites/Regions
- Supporting implementation of group wide data governance standards, reporting systems and processes including where appropriate use of BI tools.
The successful candidate will have a experience of operating in an FP&A role previously, they will be inquisitive and capable of providing commercial analysis and insight. This is a new position which will require a self starter who will quickly be able to understand the drivers of the business. You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
£70,000 to £80,000 plus bonus Hybrid working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.