As the Group Tax Manager you will be responsible for the running of the Tax department and involved in all aspects of Tax.
- Supporting preparation of tax provisions, tax returns and overall tax compliance processes. Assist in preparation of the consolidation, analysis and year end/interim tax disclosures for Group reporting
- Monitoring the Group's outsourced global corporation tax return compliance cycle ensuring all returns are filed on a timely basis
- Preparation of the UK tax provision for Group year end, interim reporting and UK statutory accounts tax disclosures, along with UK quarterly tax payments on account
- Assist to identify new opportunities to standardize and/or prepare tax returns in a more effective and efficient manner
- Assist with explanations for external auditors relating to tax provisions
- Provide support to the wider finance team on group projects as required.