EA First are partnering with a large global organisation in their search for an Head of Audit - Technology, to join their growing team.
This organisation is forward thinking, progressive, and are proud to have an inclusive culture where absolutely everyone truly feels able to be themselves. They are committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities.
As Head of Audit for Technology, you will be responsible for leading overall assurance for the Technology function. The role involves leading a team of Technology audit managers and managing co-source partners to deliver the Technology assurance plan.
This includes Technology audits and integrated audits that contribute to our global audit programme. You will collaborate with key partners, and in particular the Technology leadership team, to identify the key risks, assess how they are handling these risks and identify solutions that will genuinely improve the business.
- Qualified Accountant or IIA qualified Auditor or equivalent.
- Significant internal or external audit experience including Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) experience.
- Validated functional leadership/management (including Line Management) experience.
- Proven innovation and change experience.
- Understanding of governance and compliance requirements, and related processes in large and complex organisations.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills including experience in delivering assurance.
- Personal drive and initiative, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment whilst running concurrent projects.
- Project and organisational change skills, as well as personal organisation and planning skills.
- Accuracy and thoroughness with an eye for detail and quality.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to build key relationships.
- A strong desire to learn.
A desire and willingness to build strong professional networks within and outside the company
A highly competitive salary + car allowance and up to 40% bonus
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.