We are currently partnering with a Not-for-Profit organisation in Stafford to recruit a Head of Data & Performance. This role is paying £65,000 - £68,000 per annum.
This Not-for-Profit organisation is a leading provider of quality and affordable services that customers can trust.
With a mission to make a positive difference to lives and communities, this organisation employs approximately 1,000 people. This organisation is committed to delivering one-third more support for their customers.
The employees of the organisation hold their key values, which can be discussed if interested in the post.
Head of Data & Performance:
- To operate as a strategic advisor to ensure the business addresses the right data and performance problems in the right way.
- Positively influence peer IT and business colleagues to prioritise work to address business needs for both data and performance activities.
- Management of Governance processes that ensure data quality and adherence to reporting cycles.
- Oversight of compliance processes that ensure data and reporting meet the regulatory requirements of the business.
- Complete quality reviews to ensure any data or reporting issues are understood and addressed.
- Lead the implementation and work with IT leadership in the use of the technologies and processes that govern and enable management of data reporting and data quality, identifying and remedying risks to data that could compromise strategic planning, policy and decision making.
- Delivery of Data projects. Govern project delivery, identifying and remedying risks to delivery and ensuring awareness of progress to allow plans and resource to be effectively managed.
- Prepare and present regular management reports to the Board and sub-committees.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure the organisation is making best use of the latest and emerging technology.
Head of Data & Performance:
- Proven experience within Data Management is critical.
- Experience of working with an Executive leadership team and board members to ensure that they have insightful data to support policy design, development and decision making.
- Developing detailed business requirements and translating these into workable and implementable technology solutions.
- Knowledge of future possibilities for technology usage and capability in a customer focused business and driving change for successful outcomes.
- Experience of designing and developing scorecards, ensuring appropriate analysis and interrogation of data.
- Extensive interaction with business leadership management teams.
- Proven management responsibility and delegation techniques of teams across data and technical functions.
- Demonstrable experience in influencing people, decisions and direction of travel within IT and the business.
- Experience of using the latest methodologies and best practices to continually review processes and practices, driving efficiency and effectiveness.
- £65,000 - £68,000 per annum.
- Hybrid working, 1-2 days in the Stafford office.
- The option to join their contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, increasing with each year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days (plus public holidays).
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
- Access to a dedicated Employee Healthcare Portal.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Long service and retirement awards.
- Free parking.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.