We are currently partnering with a Not-for-Profit in Oxford to recruit a Head of Finance. This role is paying up to £43,000 per annum. Please note, this role will also consider candidates looking to work 4 days per week.
This Not-for-Profit supports the local Oxfordshire area with the aim to improve people's quality of life. Their experts provide consultations with those that require support to take ownership and feel empowered to take control of their day to day lives. Their offices are based in Oxford.
Head of Finance:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Production of the annual budget.
- Completion of quarterly VAT return.
- Oversee payroll for the organisation.
- Manage a team of 3 in finance, inclusive of finance administration.
- Additional responsibilities include oversight of HR and Facilities.
- Ownership of all governance and risk across Finance, HR and Facilities.
- Work with the Executive Team on Health and Safety regulations.
- Deputise for the CEO where required.
Head of Finance:
- Ideally you will be ACA, ACCA, CIMA/CGMA, CIPFA or equivalent qualified. Please note QBE and PQ will also be considered.
- It is essential you can evidence managing a team.
- Minimum of 3 years working within a finance setting.
- Understanding of charity regulations (SORP/FRS102) is essential.
- Knowledge of unrestricted and restricted funds is an advantage.
- Knowledge of partial exemption and VAT is desirable.
- It is critical you are a Finance professional who is adaptable and willing to pick up responsibilities outside of Finance.
£40,000 - £43,000.
35 hours a week.
Opportunity to work reduced hours.
33 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays).
Office based in Oxford, please note, occasional work from home is available.
Exposure to work as a Deputy CEO.
Opportunities to request a sabbatical.
Eye care scheme.
Cycle to work scheme.
Employee Assistance Programme
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.