We are excited to be working with a Not-for-Profit to recruit a Head of Finance. This role is based in Cambridge, paying up to £65,000 per annum.
This Not-for-Profit is over £10m turnover with 200 employees. They are looking for a Head of Finance to lead the financial operations within their Cambridge office.
Head of Finance:
- Oversee and manage the finance team.
- Prepare the statutory financial statements and lead on the external audit.
- Lead on the current and future financial status for the charity.
- Responsible for the management accounts.
- Oversee treasury management, inclusive of cash-flow and restricted funding.
- Produce the financial reports for Trustees and Board Committee.
- Assess and advise on key areas of risk and governance.
- Implement a robust internal controls framework for the financial management of the charity.
- Develop financial policies and procedures.
- Support with the implementation of a finance system.
- Assist with the recruitment and development of finance staff.
- Business partner with key internal and external stakeholders.
Head of Finance:
- CCAB qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a range of finance/accounting functions.
- People management experience is critical.
- Knowledge of UK Charity accounting legislations is essential.
- Restricted funding and cost recovery models experience is desired.
- Ability to evidence working for a charity where you have led on or been involved in a finance systems implementation would be desired.
- Proven ability to be proactive in prioritising own workload to meet deadlines.
- Previous knowledge of board report writing is essential.
- The role is 50% based in the office, it is important you can travel to the Cambridge site.
£60,000 - £65,000
27.5 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
12% employer contributory pension
Hybrid working 50/50 office/home
Death in Service
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.