We are currently working on an exclusive basis with a Not for Profit organisation to recruit a Head of Finance position in N. Yorkshire. This role is paying £40,000-£45,000 per annum.
This Not for Profit organisation is owned by local people who's main aim is to offer support and care to some of the most vunerable adults and children. They are passionate about improving the quality of life for those suffering and do this by looking at innovative and ambitious ways to provide the best service possible.
Their main office base is in N. Yorkshire offering free parking onsite and hybrid working.
Head of Finance:
- Prepare all the monthly management accounts
- Lead on the production of statutory accounts in line with the appropriate charity regulations
- Complete and lead at year end working with the external auditors
- Set and document clear financial standards and process
- Take owenership and oversee all of the payroll management for the organisation
- Manage a small finance team
- Prepare reporting packs for board meetings
- Working closely with the Director, lead on accountancy projects in the line with the business strategy
- Adopt business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders
- Build a productive and positive relationship with the CEO and Trustees
Head of Finance:
- CCAB or CIMA qualified (Qualified by Experience will be considered)
- At least 2 years' experience within a Not for Profit organisation
- Proven ability producing management and statutory accounts
- Experience completing VAT returns and knowledge of partial exemption is critical
- Ability to run payroll is essential
- Good understanding of contracted and commissioned funding
- Ideally you will have people managed
- Promote and sustain a responsible attitude towards diversity and inclusion
- A accountancy knowledge of the SME sector is essential
- Working examples of accountancy projects is desirable
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
27 days annual leave + bank holidays
Pension employer contribution 8%
Flexible and hybrid working
Part time will be considered
Free parking onsite at their N. Yorkshire office
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.