EA First are thrilled to be partnering with a fast-growing manufacturing organisation based in Ely, to recruit a Head of Finance.
This is a key member of the senior leadership team and will work hand in hand with the Managing Director
This fast-growing manufacturing business has just had a record-breaking year and already is on track for another excellent year for 2023
The Head of Finance will be responsible for all aspects of finance within the company and the development of a small team.
- Managing the company's financial accounting and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure year-end compliance and develop relationships with external solicitors, bankers and statutory oragnisations
- Analysing financial performance, preparing and managing budgets, monitoring and interpreting cash flows
- Treasury, cash management and preparing VAT returns
- Manufacturing experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- UK GAAP/FRS 102 experience
Competitive salary and Hybrid working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.