We are excited to be partnering with a Not-for-Profit organisation in Lancashire to recruit a Head of Finance. This role is paying up to £54,000, 40 days annual leave (excluding public holidays) and a Local Government Pension.
This Not-for-Profit is a leader within their Sector and prides themselves on offering a friendly and supportive culture, which creates outstanding results they have achieved.
Their biggest strength is the development they offer to their staff, well-being is at the heart of everything they do, which ensures they provide effective leadership and management.
Head of Finance:
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Business partner with key internal and external budget holders providing the ability to talk to non-finance stakeholders.
- Improvement of financial processes and controls ensuring mitigation of risk.
- Lead on the implementation of new accounting software.
- Prepare annual accounts for audit and work with the external auditors during year end.
- Ensure timely completion of the financial returns.
- Completion of annual budgets and business plans
- Line manage the finance team in their Lancashire office.
- Manage budget and capital plans to achieve value for money.
- Attend Finance and Audit Committee meetings.
- Deputise for the Deputy Director of Finance where appropriate.
Head of Finance:
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CGMA(CIMA), CIFPA or equivalent) is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role or environment is critical.
- Proven experience of direct line management of a team, inclusive of coaching and developing team members.
- Ability to speak with non-finance staff effectively.
- Knowledge of payroll systems would be desirable.
- A proven track record of running the full financial management cycle for an organisation would be advantageous.
- Any examples of previously implementing a new finance system would be desirable.
£50,000 - £54,000 per annum.
Annual cost of living increases on salary.
35 days annual leave + 5 additional days + public holidays.
Holiday Plus Scheme - buy up to an additional 10 days.
Flexible working policy.
Local Government Pension Scheme (17.6% employer contribution), Defined Benefit.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
Sick up - full pay up to 6 months (dependant on length of service).
CPD package for additional professional development.
BHSF Healthcare Plan.
Free use of Gym on-site.
Free car parking at their Lancashire office.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.