EA First are excited to be working with a leading organisation in the Stamford area , who are looking to secure a Head of IT.
This client carries the influence and weight to make real differences within their industry.
As Head of IT, it is important that you have experience of leading an IT function, to support the organisation with the upkeep and introduction of all business systems and all tactical planning of future IT constraints.
Duties and responsibilities as the Head of IT will include:
- To develop the IT Strategy in line with the organisation's overall strategy
- Management of the application environment which will be based on their Oracle estate, able to connect across teams managing the development and configuration elements of the platforms.
- Leadership of the data, reporting and local desktop support teams.
- Responsibility for ensuring accessibility of all the businesses external platforms and internal systems.
- Manage Key vendor Contracts including: Managed service providers, SaaS providers and any infrastructure providers.
- Previous experience of working at a senior level with a strong inclusive team
- Knowledge of working with Oracle technologies in a support and implementation capability.
- Knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies
- Worked and managed multiple vendor contracts.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply to find out more about the client and the role.