You will lead the provision of infrastructure and IT services for this leading organisation ensuring its ability to meet it's clients requirements. You will design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining systems and software based on the business needs. You will build and support the IT underpinning the IT services.
This is a growing organisation built on solid foundations and motivated by doing this properly. They invest in their people and their tech and have achieved great success following their model.
- Project management of Infrastructure workloads, tasking service delivery and engineers
- Lead in design, development, and implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Play a key role in the selection process of systems & services with a strategic and holistic view.
- Responsible to develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Working with the IT Security, Applications, and Analytics leads in terms of consistent global, regional, and business-aligned strategy.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness, performance, capability and systems flexibility.
- Lead the review of existing systems architecture in the technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Take ownership to develop, document, communicate, and enforce a policy for standardising systems and software in alignment with goals and objectives.
- Lead the development and commission of new systems and services ensuring they are supportable and manageable as well as overseeing their transition into business.
This role will suit a team player and someone able to manage a small team. you will be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and ideally have had experience of integrating acquisitions.
- Hands on Core Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint Online Azure, Windows Server, Intune, Teams, VMWare vSphere.
- Strong networking skills
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Confident in working with different countries/cultures, external IT consultants and a wide range of people from across the business
- Commercially astute
- Client service orientation with experience of dealing with difficult situations, developing others, team leadership, teamwork and cooperation
Circa £80,000 plus 25% bonus plus bens
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.