My client are a market leading FMCG business based in Milton Keynes who have experienced significant growth over the last few years and have also had record investment into the business.
They are now looking for a Head of Transformation to design and lead their logistics & supply chain focused transformation strategy across the network. Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
My client are a market leading FMCG business based in Milton Keynes who have experienced record growth over the last few years and have also had significant investment into the organisation.
They are looking for an experienced Head of Transformation with a proven track record of delivering technology enabled change across their operational network. Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
The Head of Transformation will be responsible for designing and implementing logistics transformation strategies and road maps in order to support complex operational challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to plan delivery, identify risks and potential impacts to delivery.
- Ensure that robust impact assessments and analysis has been undertaken with specific reference to supply chain business units and logistics operations
- Manage key deliverables including the solution design, functional requirements in line with business needs
- Define the communication strategy and plan, build a communications plan to ensure the business receives timely and informative communications throughout.
- Oversee training including training needs analysis, key learning milestones, training plans and materials and take full responsibility of effective training delivery.
- Take full responsibility for progress and milestone reporting and implementation documentation.
- Ensure end user adoption across front-line staff through the use of Change Management methodology
- Proven track record in leading Business Change programmes within Logistics or Supply Chain
- Understanding and application of process improvement and change management methodologies
- Experience within a consulting, logistics, warehousing or supply chain industry is essential.
- Ability to assess the wider impact of Operational Change on the business.
- Experience of working on projects involving supply chain transformation for example, transport management, order management or warehouse management systems and platforms
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels within an organisation
- Prior experience within consumer goods would be desirable.
- Commutable to Milton Keynes Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
£80,000 - £100,000 + benefits
Hybrid working role.