Are you looking for varied HR Administrator opportunity, where you can have involvement in all aspects of HR?
Based in central Cambridge, the HR Administrator will be working in a busy HR team, providing support throughout the whole employee lifecycle.
As HR Administrator, you will support the delivery of a first class HR service and demonstrate a flexible approach and can-do attitude.
This is a great stepping stone for someone looking to broaden their involvement in HR topics, including:-
- General administration and co-ordination of tasks in support of the day to day HR operations.
- Data input into specialist HR software to ensure employee files are kept up to date and are accurate at all times.
- Database 'guru' - supporting the employee base with queries and troubleshooting issues.
- Assisting in the preparation of correspondence, offer letters, contracts, policies and legal documentation.
- Timely and precise documentation management (filing, archiving, scanning) to ensure HR files are up to date at all times.
- Assisting in the recruitment and training as required, including co-ordinating interviews, scanning CVs, updating recruitment logs, booking training, sourcing training venues and distributing training materials.
- Keeping HR budget and costings up to date.
- Dealing with telephone calls from partners, employees, agencies, suppliers, and candidates professionally and efficiently, projecting a positive and professional image at all times.
- Ensuring messages relevant team members are advised of any issues as soon as possible.
Ideally, you will be CIPD Level 3 (or above) qualified and/or have some HR administration / assistant experience.
Experience of handling confidential information and working with a high level of attention to detail is important.
Monday-Friday - Full time
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.