We're looking for a pro-active and organised HR Administrator for this varied role, working for a growing business in Newmarket.
As the HR Administrator you will provide a professional and effective support, with confidentiality and sensitivity both a crucial part of the role.
- Ensure completion of the onboarding process for new starters
- Process DBS applications
- Prepare offer letters and contracts
- Prepare and send out identity badges and induction packs
- Ensure that all sickness absence notifications and related return to work documentation is recorded
- Produce monthly report on Return to Work
- Ensure completion of the leavers process
- Carry out exit interviews for all leavers and prepare report
- Ensure any information for payroll is processed
- Ensure probationary reviews are conducted in a timely manner
- Undertake any other duties to support the HR team
- Attendance at internal or external company events may be required from time to time.
Ideally, you will be CIPD qualified or studying towards it and have administrative experience.
HR experience would be a bonus.
You will have good IT skills, the ability to work on your own initiative and be able to handle conflicting priorities.
Overall, this is a great opportunity to expand or start your career within a HR administration role.
Monday-Friday - Full time
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.