We're delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a HR & Office Manager to join our London based client. In this varied and developing role you will aid the companies continued growth and support the business as it continues to put it's employees at the forefront of everything it does.
This is a pivotal role as the business grows with duties including:
- Recruitment agency liaison
- Interview scheduling
- Onboarding (this will include offer letters/contracts to checking references, and ID documents to introductions to specific managers for specialist onboarding)
- Scheduling timely annual reviews/contractually obligated reviews
- Management of staff benefits/incentives/training
- Acquiring any HR or employment-based legal advice
- Organising and attending meetings where needed (drafting and circulating action logs))
- Company events and scheduling
- Travel booking
- Staff training (researching and booking)
- Subscription management/optimisation Office relocation
- Assisting finance with invoicing
- Sending contracts
Ideally, you will have previous HR experience with a CIPD qualification, however previous HR experience is not essential. Office Management/Administration experience is essential in this fast-paced role.
We are looking for someone with excellent time management and interpersonal skills, along with being proficient in the use of G-Suite products such as Docs, Sheets & Slides.
A great opportunity to join an expanding business and make this role your own!
Monday-Friday - Full time
£30-35,000 per annum
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.