This HR Business Partner role will suit an HR professional who leads on delivering the overarching organisational people strategy with a value-add and commercially astute service. You will be the key interface with key internal stakeholders and the senior management team.
- Partner with line managers to enhance performance, in relation to HR policies and procedures
- Full operational generalist content ranging from employee relations to stakeholder management
- Mentor, support and develop fellow HR professionals, while working as part of a team but also delivering content autonomously
- Work collaboratively with the group to implement a high-performance culture
- Be responsible for full compliance of HR data, regulations and policies
The Successful Applicant:
As a HR Business Partner, you will be confident, assertive and able to communicate effectively to all areas of the business; grassroots to leadership.
Key attributes include:
- Strong influencing and stake holder management skills at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively to advise and support a diverse group
- Resilient and confident HR Business Partner
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You must have experience within a fast-paced and dynamic environment