This is a great organisation to work for. Forward thinking, financially very successful and driven by looking after their employees. In this role you would have responsibility for two locations co-ordinating trainers and ensuring training compliance takes place. Future projects will include introducing a new learning management system, setting up apprenticeships and building an academy.
- Develop and maintain a learning & development strategy to meet current and future resourcing needs, anticipating changes in the external environment, technology and business strategy.
- Develop and maintain training matrix to meet business operational requirements and meets governance requirements.
- Develop and maintain effective Learning Management System.
- Effective leadership and soft skills training programme in place.
- Capability and succession plan effective.
- Graduates and apprenticeship programme defined and effective.
- Leadership and talent coached and mentored.
- Partner with Group to develop and utilise Group Accelerated Development Programmes.
- Develop, implement and maintain HRIS
- Co-ordinate people analytics.
Whilst the role is based in Huntingdon there will be travel to another site out of the region once a week.