EA First has been retained to recruit a HR Director opportunity with a global organisation. This role promises to offer variety, excitement and real purpose to make a difference in this business.
- This £100 million + turnover global organisation is a jewel within the Cambridgeshire market
- They boast one of the most impressive & strongest Exec boards in the area!
- A very forward thinking and progressive employer
- A truly 21st Century employer (flexi-time on offer)
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training and leadership development
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the Exec board
- Develop initiatives, policies and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
- Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent
- You will have worked as a Senior HR professional
- CIPD certified
- Experience of team management
- Ability to demonstrate the strategic HR skills needed
£80-90k base salary + bonus + benefits