This Cambridgeshire based Charity is looking to recruit a HR Manager to provide proactive customer focused operational HR support. You will be an HR generalist with Employee Relations and L&D experience.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Manage the provision of effective, efficient and accurate HR administration and co-ordination.
- Manage the provision of timely, cost-effective and efficient L&D solutions.
- Deputise in the absence of the Head of Human Resources.
- Provide effective and timely operational HR and L&D solutions that meet strategic HR and organisational needs
- Provide line management through effective support, supervision and performance management to the HR Co-ordinators, ensuring that objectives and targets are met
- Contribute to the development of HR strategy
- Design, implement and review HR policies and procedures
- In collaboration with the Recruitment Manager, contribute to the development and implementation of effective resourcing strategies
- Provide advice and support to staff and managers on all HR matters, that meets their needs, is consistent with the culture and values of the charity and is legally compliant
- Support Service Managers with a portfolio of employee relations casework e.g. sickness, capability, disciplinary, performance and grievance
- Design, implement and review effective HR systems and procedures to support organisational needs and meet statutory obligations
- Undertake project work to support strategic goals
We are looking for a candidate who is at least part way through their CIPD and there will be flexible working.