EA First are partnering with a highly regarded technology organisation in their search for an Assistant Tax Manager. This is a very impressive international organisation based in Cambridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly successful team where you will play a pivotal part in the Finance function.
We represent a dynamic, listed and rapidly expanding business, a global leader in AI and cybersecurity.
As a valued member of the In-House Tax Team, reporting directly to the Group Senior Tax Manager, you will assist with global tax compliance and tax statutory reporting in over 20 jurisdictions.
- Assist with global tax compliance and tax statutory reporting.
- Managing the global compliance calendar.
- Working to prepare and review indirect tax and corporate income tax returns in over 20 jurisdictions with both the internal tax team and with outsource providers.
- Leading on UK corporate tax compliance.
- Assisting with consolidated group tax reporting at half year and year end.
- Preparing UK and overseas subsidiary account tax notes.
- Preparation of transfer pricing reports and benchmarks.
- Assisting with RDEC tax credit claim.
- Experience in preparation of UK tax returns and of year end reporting (either in an inhouse or tax audit capacity).
- Exposure to overseas tax compliance would be very useful as would exposure to tax technology and ERP systems (Workday experience preferable).
- Strong background in tax and be CTA or a qualified accountant with several years' experience either in practice or an inhouse tax role.
- Organised, pro-active individual who is adaptable to change.
What's on offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonus
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Based in either Cambridge or London
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.