This is a newly created position responsible for delivering top class end-to-end resourcing and recruitment for a highly impressive, industry leading organisation based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
This business has a world-class reputation so it will be a real delight to represent the brand in attracting top talent to join the team. We are looking for professional, customer focussed individuals who are keen to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment and deliver campaigns to give best in service satisfaction to your hiring managers and to future candidates.
We are looking for individuals who have a proven track record in such a role either within agency or in-house and who want to work as true partners to the hiring managers - ideally to anticipate need and to constructively challenge where necessary.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an end-to-end recruitment process - often many at one time.
- Briefing hiring managers on the recruitment process and partnering with them to ensure maximum and efficient results
- Writing job descriptions and adverts in line with process and to attract the best individuals in the market.
- Look strategically at the recruitment process to maximise the search and advertising opportunities to enhance the brand and consistently seek the most innovative, efficient and industry leading ways to attract the best talent.
- Work with hiring managers to develop succession plans.
- Short-list and meet relevant candidates.
- Prepare paperwork and screening tools
- Ensure all feedback is prepared and duly delivered
- Help with the onboarding process.
- Be interested and aware of EDI in hiring processes and work with the business to challenge preconcpetions and drive change.
This is a 12 month FTC and we are seeking to fill the position as quickly as possible so please do contact us ASAP if you wish to be considered. You can contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org.