EA First are delighted to be partnering with an well known, large organisation based in London.
This sought after organisation are looking to recruit an In-House Tax Specialist to join the Group Finance Function. As the Tax Specialist, you will play a pivotal part in the successful running of the Finance team.
This is a newly created role, meaning you have the autonomy to really make the role your own! This is a mixed tax role including, compliance and advisory.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well known brand who are recognised globally, yet still boast a close team environment internally.
We are excited to be partnering with an Emirati-owned, global third party logistics provider
Working within a well established finance team, you will support the team to:
- Provide support to enable streamlining and standardisation of group finance and tax function
- Provide compliance and advice for all tax matters and optimise tax treatment across the business.
- Lead the tax planning and compliance considering the business's future strategy, group policy, and local regulations.
- Support with preparation of key disclosures within Group and UK statutory accounts
- Centralise and develop central Treasury function
- Interest rate management and cash pool monitoring, including relationships with main banking providers
The In-House Tax Specialist will oversee all Tax related duties including but not limited to the following:
- Assisting with the production of the year-end and interim group consolidated tax charge and tax disclosure notes under IFRS.
- Review of current tax and deferred tax asset/ liability computations for group consolidated accounts and UK statutory entities.
- Liaising and acting as lead contact for tax advisers, government tax queries, and audit queries for group consolidated accounts.
- Enhancement and streamlining of group tax policies
- Supporting with the maintenance of tax registers and implementation of recommendations to mitigate tax risks
- Hold an applicable Accounting Qualification
- Additional qualification in tax (CTA) would be a distinct advantage
- Have a experience in practice or in-house Tax
- Experience in corporate tax, including experience of computations at a group consolidation level
- IFRS and UK GAAP reporting experience
- Experience of working across multiple countries within an international organisation (preferred)
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.