A Northampton based start-up client is looking to recruit an Interim Finance Director to assist the CEO.
This business has rapidly grown to 7 million turnover and 100+ staff without their internal finance function keeping pace with the growth of the business.
This will be a 3-6 month interim assignment and we are looking for an individual who is both extremely solid on the numbers side but also someone who is highly commercial and has had proven experience in working within the start-up environment and are able to work autonomously.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Finance Director will include;
- Implementing new systems, processes and controls in place
- Overseeing the monthly financial close and reporting to the board
- Have responsibility for the cost control, cash management and financial management of the business
- Overseeing all budget and forecasting reporting cycles
- Liaise with the company's lawyers, auditors, banks and external parties to ensure that risks are managed and obligations are met
As this Interim Finance Director you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who is immediately available and is able to commit your time over the next 3-6 months in laying down the foundations of this start-up's financial controlls.
If you are interested to know more please get in contact with me on 01223 298154 or firstname.lastname@example.org