Interim Finance Director role for immediate start. Hybrid working in London
Initial 3 month Interim Finance Director role with a really interesting consulting business based out of London with global operations.
This organisation works with some of the most prominent organisations and stakeholders within industry & government, as well as boasting an exceptionally talented workforce.
My London based client needs immediate support from an Interim Finance Director with somebody who can come in and:
- Ensure complete and accurate monthly financial reporting
- Managing a small finance team who require up-skilling
- Putting into place controls and processes
- Gearing the business up for its first audit
- Assisting a portfolio CFO with information required for a potential M&A event
Key to my client is somebody who is:
- able to hit the ground running quickly as there is a highly important end of Q1 reporting date
- somebody happy to roll their sleeves up to ensure the quality of the finance department & information reporting is brought up to a new level of excellence
- somebody qualified with experience of working within an SME environment
- a bonus for my client would be somebody with consulting experience
- you need to be either immediately available, or on no more than 1 weeks notice period
There is the potential the existing 3 month assignment could extend, but this will not be known until March.
On offer is a market day rate along with hybrid working - 2 days a week in central London
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Business for this temporary vacancy.