This is an intial 6 month engagement to support the CFO in the day-to-day running of a busy global finance function.
This organisation is a globally respected professional services body that has undergone major cultural, systems and structural transformation over the past 18 months. Now coming to the latter phases of this change and heading towards BAU, it requires a highly experienced and technically sound interim FD to manage the final stages of this transition.
- Lead the organisation through stat accounts
- Mentor and develop three direct line reports
- Engage with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Be main point of contact and lead for Year End accounts
- Develop medium-term commercial strategy
- Must be qualified accountant with track record in senior finance position
- Be able to demonstrate "what good looks like" with regards to financial controls
- Experience of having implemented D365 in global business desirable though not essential
You will be a fully qualified senior finance professional with experience of working in complex, global enterprises. It is likely you will have worked on finance transformation projects, delivering the full cycle from concept through to delivery. You will have a strong financial accounting background and have an excellent grasp of financial control and implementing best practice. You will also have exemplary stakeholder management skills, preferring to pick up the phone or speak face-to-face with your senior peers to drive solutions and increase business cohesion.
Excellent day rate, inside IR35 as direct line management responsibility
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.