We are currently exclusively recruiting a Finance Manager position for our client on a 12-month contract.
The view is to have the Finance Manager staring early August.
An international AIM Listed technology group, with their main office on the outskirts of Cambridge.
Not only is this AIM listed business highly regarded, but the technology that they work on is something that each and everyone of us most likely uses on a day-to-day basis.
Reporting Directly into the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will manage the accounts payable/treasury team and have involvement of project work which includes; Improving/streamlining systems, processes and controls.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager includes, but not limited to:
- Weekly cashflow of actuals and forecasts
- Responsibility of Monthly Management Accounting
- Review of journals and reconciliations which are prepared by the Accounts Assistants
- Work closely with and support the Group Finance Business Partner with Cashflow forecasting and Treasury Management
- Support the Group Financial Controller with preparation of information for external auditors
- Be responsible for the review of payroll reports, for several companies, including overseas
This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to join a forward-thinking company and that can add value to their Finance Team and wider business.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of working within a finance department of a company operating in global markets
- Experience of managing a small team
- Strong Excel skills (including pivot tables, nested formulae)
- Solid understanding of control frameworks and business systems
Desirable experience of ERP implementation
- A 12-month Fixed Term Contract, with the potential of further opportunities within the company due to growth.
- Hybrid working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.