Expanding software business is looking for an interim Finance Manager to work as part of a small team. In this hands on role you will be responsible for all of the finance producing accounts to trial balance, expenses, payroll, ledgers etc
Cambridge software business
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for production of Trial balances for 3 companies
- Bank reconciliations, posting of purchase and sales ledger invoices, payroll journals (multi country and currency)
- Payment runs (multi currency)
- Treasury management
- Monthly payroll profit and loss reconciliations for all companies
- Assisting the Director of Group Finance with the provision of consolidated monthly management accounts
- Assisting the Director of Group Finance with the provision of statutory accounts, liaising with the auditors and providing information for the audit file and schedules
- Production of VAT returns
You will need to be immediately available with a broad finance background. Ideally you will have used SAGE and work with multi currency organisations.
£50,000 - £60,000
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.