Cambridge based software business has a three month interim assignment for an FC to come in and take responsibility for a team of 10. The role will be inside IR35
Software organisation in Cambridge
- Own and maintain a strong financial control environment
- Own and continuously improve financial processes (P2P, Payroll, O2C and R2R)
- Develop and inspire a high-performing team that scales to match the growth of the business
- Coordinate monthly and annual financial reporting to Senior Management Team (SMT) and the Board
- Track performance against annual and strategic goals; update the financial forecast each month in the light of actual results
- Lead all the financial aspects of the annual and strategic plans
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial standards (both implemented and anticipated)
- Ensure a high-quality statutory audit
- As a fast-growing company, we hire people with a willingness to adapt and contribute; so we ask for ownership of any other duties as required
This role would suit a qualified accountant with strong management skills.
C£500 per day inside IR35
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Business for this temporary vacancy.