A forward looking and highly respected organisation are looking to recruit a Financial Controller on 6 month assignment to strengthen their leadership team, as they go through a large transformation project.
For this opportunity we are looking for an immediately available, hands-on Financial Controller with experience of working within a Group Function.
This will be a pivotal role within the Group Function, working in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Providing the Finance Director with detail cost and revenue reporting/variance analysis
- Overseeing month-end processes
- Coordinate and prepare financial statements
- Building robust financial control processes and strengthening internal control framework
- Preparing financial analysis to assist decision making
For this opportunity there will be flexible home working, however, they are keen to have the Financial Controller on-site at least 2-3 times a week.
On offer is a competitive daily rate.