Genuinely rare & exciting opportunity to work for a UK business with a division in the US and spend the next 3-6 months working in their Boston office.
This is a fantastic organisation going through an incredibly exciting period.
You will spend 2 weeks in the UK training with the FC & CFO before heading out to their US division.
You will be responsible for:
· monthly management accounts
· budgets & forecasts
· year-end accounts
· managing a small team
· acting as the main point of contact with the UK HQ.
You will be:
· Immediately available
· Have experience of managing a team
· Strong accounts production experience
This role offers:
· A very competitive rate of pay which you can receive in £ or $
· All flights paid for and accommodation provided
· Should you wish to spend Christmas & New Year in the UK that is on offer, likewise if you wish to spend it in the US that is also on offer
The initial commitment is 6 months but should you enjoy the stint, it is highly likely there will be the opportunity to extend, or if interested, and for the right individual, making the role permanent.
If you're interested in something exciting and different then please apply with your CV.