I'm currently working with a well known Cambridge business as I look to secure them an Group Financial Accountant on an Interim basis. This will be a 4-6 month assignment.
This organisation is based outside the city centre of Cambridge and will be looking for someone to be on-site a least a couple of times a week.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements, including all closures
- Review of statutory financial statements, under FRS 102
- Preparation of all monthly, quarterly and annual filings
- Monthly closing of group consolidation, including preparation and posting of all consolidation journals
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet reconciliations for all GL accounts
- Account for property related provision, IFRS 9
- Support the maintenance of all Excel base financial and tax reporting models
- Assist the production of the Group's published Annual Report and Accounts and Interim Report and Accounts in accordance with IFRS
This role has an immediate start, so you must be available on short notice.