Are you a Dynamics super user who's looking for a global support role?
We're recruiting for an Internal Sales & Dynamics Support Specialist who will support our clients global CRM super users and local sales teams with any Microsoft D365 CRM related issues (up to 2nd line support).
In this varied job, you'll also be:
- Tracking, updating and completing internal CRM helpdesk tickets
- Setting up and managing training matrix for Super Users
- Training Super Users for local 1st line support function
- Creating new accounts for new starters
- Identifying if an issue requires 3rd Line Support and escalating when require
- Managing and updating security roles within guidelines
- Adding new processes and workflows within guidelines
- Creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and tool benefits
- Uploading and supporting pricing updates and descriptions globally
- Exporting and importing for leads/contacts in D365
- Supporting planning of projects in D365 CRM as and when required
Experience in providing D365 support is essential.
Being organised and having high attention to detail are important in this role.
A great opportunity to join a supportive team with excellent training and development opportunities.
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
Competitive salary and benefits on offer
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.