IT Director role - Cambridge Based - £85-110k base (experience dependent) + Bonus & Bens - Retained
This is a fantastic opportunity joining one of Cambridge's Premier Brands. A chance to have complete autonomy for how the IT function is delivered.
At a time in their journey where there is a real tangible window for somebody to instil their own style of brand on this fledgling department.
Importantly, a role that is viewed upon by the Exec Board as critical to their future expansion plans.
About the Business
- Long history of success
- Global footprint
- Cambridge recognised Super Brand
Requirements of the IT Director
- Experience of having lead a complex IT department
- Strong experience of working with cloud based applications
- ITIL experience
- Strong GDPR knowledge
Responsibilities of the IT Director
- Report directly to the Exec Board
- Create & Execute IT strategy to facilitate aggressive growth plans
- Manage & Develop the IT team
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Ensure all relationships are maintained as well as finding new partners when required
- Ad-hoc project work
Should you wish to know more then please apply and we'll be in touch.