EA-Frist is recruiting a IT Project Manager to join the European of branch of an international IT service provider.
The role of DX Consultant will will range from analysis of client operations, creation of DX/IT roadmap based on client's needs, selection of tech partners/vendors to implement solutions, PoC preparations, project management / advisory / PMO and IT Due Diligence.
This organisation is a One Stop IT Service Provider and a proven strategic business partner to corporations operating in EMEA/CIS providing various IT Solutions.
They have been operating in the UK for over 30 years and are looking to expand there current client base.
- Analysis of client operations
- PMO / Project advisory
- IT Due Diligence
- Consulting with end users and helping to identify solutions to business requirements
- Identifying potential business process improvement
- Documenting business processes and procedures
- Undertaking feasibility studies for development incorporating costs and benefits, and presents proposals to clients
- Provides advice and assistance in the procurement, provision, delivery, installation, maintenance and use of IT systems and their environments
- Project management of Delivery team (internal and external)
- Managing own workload and being able to identify when appropriate to escalate issues to management
What we would like you to have expereicene with:
- IT consulting experience in area of Enterprise Application and BI / data analytics
- PRINCE2 Certification
- IT Due Diligence / PMI support experience
- Management of large-scale ERP implementation
- Demonstrable aptitude for analysing problems, ideally using formal processes.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with ability to convey critical project matters to all levels of the business and communicate clearly with team members.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Interest in new technology, willing to broaden knowledge of the wider tech industry.
- Motivated and willing to learn in a diverse and dynamic working environment
- Candidate must be geographically flexible for business trips
Along with a competitive salary this organisation also offer:
- yearly discretionary bonus.
- Health insurance
- Penion contribution up to 6%
If you are are an experienced IT Project Manager looking for your next role, APPLY for more details.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.