The purpose of the Junior Finance Analyst role is to provide key support to the management and the wider analysis team. You will support with month end procedures, assist with yearend audit, building key relationships across the business and analyse large amount of data within the Cambridge HQ.
A Cambridge based global business is looking to hire a Junior Finance Analyst into their growing team. This is a newly created role and will be a pivotal to the Commercial Finance Team.
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with a couple of year experience who has a keen interest to get in to Finance analysis.
The key responsibilities for the Junior Finance Analyst are:
- Taking charge for the purchase leger and accruals
- Maintaining the remuneration spreadsheets
- Acting first point of contact and dealing with enquires where possible
- Responsibility of Analysing large amounts of data
- Supporting with yearend audit
- Continue to Improve processes
- Supporting on adhoc project where required.
Requirements for the Junior Finance Analyst
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Educated to A Level/ Equivalent or above
- Experience of Microsoft office including Excel
- Proactive and positive attitude to work
- A keen interest to develop within finance and study AAT
Based in Cambridge the Junior Finance Analyses role provides an unlimited opportunity to progress within a well-known global business. You will be offered hybrid flexible working, study support and a salary of £25k, plus benefits